Get fast, free auto insurance quotes in moments!
Get Competitive Auto Insurance Quotes now and save!
Compare Rates Within Minutes!
- Complete 1 short quote form
- Compare rates from top insurers
- Save time & money!
Classic Auto Insurance
Countrywide Insurance describes classic auto insurance as “an auto policy that covers vehicles that are more than 15 years old and appreciate in value.” The emphasis is on vehicles that appreciate in value, as this makes them eligible for classic auto insurance coverage. In order for your car to be covered by classic auto insurance some insurance companies have set requirements.
- Your car must be anywhere from 15 to 25 years old to be considered for classic auto insurance by most companies.
- It cannot be used for any commercial transportation purposes or as a work vehicle.
- It can not be your only car for “daily driving.” You must own another car for “daily driving” to be eligible for classic auto insurance.
Classic Auto Insurance Benefits
Why is it a good idea to get classic auto insurance rather than regular car insurance? When you qualify for classic auto insurance, the premiums are significantly less than regular car insurance policies. Often times, insurance companies underwrite towing and extra parts into the cost of the classic auto insurance policy. Many times classic auto insurance is less expensive than regular insurance because of the amount of driving time. Figuring the value of the car requires a simple process of looking online at various sites for value assessments. Many insurance providers take into account modifications made to classic autos and will cover such luxuries in the classic auto insurance policy.
Connect With Classic Auto Insurance Agents Now By Filling Out the Quick Form At The Top Of This Page.
USInsuranceOnline provides referrals to auto insurance agents so consumers can compare prices and save money.