Get fast, free auto insurance quotes in moments!
Get Competitive Auto Insurance Quotes now and save!
Compare Rates Within Minutes!
- Complete 1 short quote form
- Compare rates from top insurers
- Save time & money!
Car Insurance for Women
Car insurance for women is a must-have for all female drivers. One way of looking at it is to consider women's car insurance as simply another way of being a responsible driver. None of us can predict what can happen and it IS better to be safe than sorry isn't it? Furthermore, no matter how good a driver you are, you can never speak for other motorists around you.
Is Car Insurance For Women Cheaper than For A Man?
Car insurance for women has just as many benefits as for men. The cost difference can vary depending on many factors, including the fact that insurance companies often consider women less risky drivers than men. As a result, premium payments are often lower for female drivers.
Coverage Options for Car Insurance for Women
Car insurance for women has many coverage options. Unlike health insurance, which covers only injuries, or a life insurance, which covers only disabled body parts, car insurance can cover the different aspects of a motor vehicle accident. It can provide coverage for you as well as the other driver involved in the incident (if there is one) and both of your cars.
Coverage Options for an Additional Fee
- Liability: This coverage protects you if you hurt someone or damage property in the course of an accident. This includes medical expenses for anyone in the accident. However, this coverage does not include injuries or damage to your own motor vehicle. Moreover, each state has its own liability requirements.
- Property damage: This is coverage for property you have damaged if you have been determined to have caused the damage. This generally has a limit of $100,000.00 but you have the option to increase this amount.
- Comprehensive: This coverage pays for the damages incurred by your car. This also covers storm damage, theft, vandalism and fire. This coverage is required for any auto loan. The rate for this coverage decreases as the deductible increases.
- Collision: This coverage pays for any damage to your vehicle if you are determined to have caused the accident. The cash value of your vehicle is paid if the vehicle is totaled. This coverage is required for auto loans.
- Uninsured / Underinsured motorist: This coverage pays you if the accident is not your fault, but the other driver is not insured or does not have sufficient coverage.
- Optional Coverage: There are "extras" that you can choose to include in your car insurance policy. Examples are rental car coverage and emergency road service.
Connect With Auto Insurance Agents Now By Filling Out the Quick Form At The Top Of This Page.
USInsuranceOnline.com provides referrals to auto insurance agents so consumers can compare prices and save money.